Working with clients/families to honor wishes and provide a safe living environment with a cost-effective, professional approach
It’s a fact. Older adults and people with disabilities want to remain at home and age in place. It may be the family home where they’ve lived for 60 years, the ranch or wine property that has been in the family since the Gold Rush, a retirement home or an assisted living community where they’ve relocated to be closer to family. The locations vary depending on the wishes and needs of the client/family. For now however, it is home and it’s where they want to stay. Established in 1988, Elder Options understands that. Our goal when we meet with client/families is to understand
- what the wishes are.
- what needs are emerging.
- what the expectations are.
Beginning to develop the relationship with the client/family helps our credentialed Aging Life Care Managers, experts in the field find solutions that meet what the client and their family are searching for.
Credentialed Care Managers work to:
- Understand the clients and their expectations.
- Evaluate the client from a health, emotional, memory, and physical perspective.
- Identify client needs and develop a plan of care.
- Assure resources sought are appropriate and cost effective.
- Continue to be a resource to client/family with regular communication and access.
Care Managers will travel!
Serving the Sacramento Region from offices in Placerville,
South Lake Tahoe and Folsom
Setting the Standard in Care Managed
Home Care Since 1988